- Life Support Group
- 1st-3rd Graders Zoo Party
- Tuesday lunches
- Faithfully Fit Ladies Work out class
- Mom's Night Out
- Senior Connection potluck
Dear CCY Family,
We are carefully and closely monitoring the situation regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19). Like you, we take this very seriously and want to assure you our #1 priority is the safety and well-being of everyone who comes to our church. We are also paying attention to recommendations from the CDC and local and state officials here in Oklahoma.
We want you to know we already have practices and procedures in place to keep our facilities and equipment safe and clean for all of our ministries every week. But we have upped our game in recent days due to the current situation.
We are taking every possible precaution to make sure everyone who comes to worship or participates in any activity here is safe.
As of now our Sunday services will continue as planned. Here's what you need to know when you come:
- On Sunday mornings, either our doors will be open or our volunteers will open doors for you.
- All the toys in all of our nursery and children's areas will be wiped down and sanitized.
- All of our restrooms have plenty of soap and water available for you. We should all follow the recommendation of washing our hands regularly and thoroughly for at least 20 seconds which is one of the most effective ways to combat the spread of any virus.
- We recommend elbow bumps, or just a gracious smile right now.
- We will not be passing the offering, but will make the offering trays available during communion and offering time. You can also give via text. We encourage you to consider online giving by visiting www.ccyok.com/give.
- Our communion is always served in non-reusable plastic cups. All of our trays are cleaned and sanitized before use. We have gone a step further and are using disposable communion cups with the wafer attached. The communion cups and offering trays will be placed strategically around the sanctuary and you can collect one when you enter the sanctuary to take during communion time.
- All of our staff and volunteers will wash their hands frequently while serving. Any staff or volunteers who feel sick will not be allowed to serve in any capacity and will be encouraged to stay home.
- Our cleaning crews and maintenance team will be wiping down all door knobs, handles and surfaces regularly and often, in addition to the everyday disinfecting we have already been doing.
That's what we are doing here at CCY .
Here are some things you can do:
- If you or another member of your family isn't feeling well, sermons will be posted online and giving can be completed online as well via www.ccyok.com/give.
- If one of your children are not feeling well, please keep them home until they are illness-free and fever-free for at least 24 hours.
- Wash your hands frequently, for at least 20 seconds, and avoid touching your face.
- One thing we are certain of: God is a Sovereign God and He is watching over us and will get us all through this (Psalm 37:25). The Bible reminds us, "For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control" (2 Timothy 1:7).
- Encouraging our members to follow the CDC's suggested hygiene practices to reduce the spread of the virus. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/protect/prevent.html
- Continue to check the closed Facebook page and www.ccyok.com for schedule changes and any ministry precautionary cancellations.
If you have concerns or questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
See you here!
CCY Shepherds and Staff